Pork belly braised in White wine
Pork belly braised in white wine
🥓Pork belly - 200g
🥦Cabbage - 1/8 (250g)
🧅Onion - 1/2 pc
🧄Garlic - 3 slices
🥛Water - 450ml
🥂White wine - 100ml
🧉Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
🧂Adequate amount of salt and black pepper
🧂Salt - 1/2 tsp
Black pepper - a pinch
🍃Bay leaf - 1 piece
1. Thickly cut pork belly and season with a little salt and black pepper.
2. Cut the onion into 4 pieces, cut the cabbage into 2 large pieces, and peel the garlic.
3. Add olive oil to the pot, fry the garlic over medium-low heat until fragrant, then put the pork belly pieces into the pot and fry over low heat to remove the fat, and fry until golden brown (about 5 minutes per side)
4. After frying, put a kitchen towel inside to absorb excess fat.
5 Add water, white wine, and seasonings.
6. After boiling, add onions and cabbage, cover and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes....