Barbara's Spicy Yuzu Miso Clams Soup Recipe 『芭芭拉・西京味噌激辛“啦啦”柚子酒煮 し』の作り方
Clams - 1kg
Salt (Soak The Clams) - 1/2 tsp
Yuzu Juice or Lemon Juice - 2 Tbsp
Yuzu Peel - 15g
Yuzu Liqour - 100 ml
Saiko White Miso - 1.5 Tbsp
Water - 500ml
Japanese Chilli Powder (Optional) - 1 tsp or more
1. Add Yuzu Peel & Water in a cooking pan,cook until boiling.
2. Add in the Yuzu Juice and following with the Clams.
3. Cook until clams shell opened.
4. Add in the Saiko Miso , let it dissolve in the Clams soup.
5. Lastly, add in the Yuzu Liqour and turn off the heat.
6. Add in Japanese Chilli Powder if u prefer your soup is spicy.
* Soak the fresh clams with salt for 2 hours
Hope you'll love my recipe, enjoy the fun in the kitchen =)
More Photos :