Barbara's Sous Vide Birdnest Recipe『芭拉拉の低温慢煮燕窝』 作り方
Birdnest - 2 pcs
Japanese Chuzarato Sugar - 1 Tbsp
Water - Enough to cover the Birdnest
Hokkaido 3.6 Full Cream Milk - 200ml
1. Soak Birdnest overnight with room temperature water.
2. In a grass container add sugar, soaked Birdnest and add water enough to cover the Birdnest will do.
3. Set the sous vide stick at temperature 80°c
4. Sous vide your Birdnest at 80°c for 8 hours.
5. When times up, add in the hokkaido Milk into the Birdnest and mix well. You can either serve immediately or after chilled.
Happy Cooking Peeps💗
Check Out Our Facebook Post For More Photos
🔗Shop For Product Links🔗
Hokkaido 3.6 Cow Milk: