Barbara's 【Kagoshima's Style Kurobuta Nikumiso】Recipe
*Kagoshima's Style Kurobuta Nikumiso
*Kurobuta Nikumiso Dengaku
*Kurobuta Nikumiso Yaki Tofu
Cooking Oil- 1 Tbsp
Leek- 1/2 Stalk
Onion - 1/2 pc
Kurobuta Minced Pork- 500g
Grated Ginger - 2 tsp
Grated Garlic - 1 tsp
Shoyu - 2 tsp
Sake - 3 Tbsp
Mirin - 3 Tbsp
Assorted Premium Miso- 3 Tbsp
Sweet Bean Paste - 1 tsp
Japan Milk - 150ml
Okinawa Honwakatōu - 2 tsp
- 🛒Japan Sesame Oil - 1 tsp
1. Mix all of the ingredients B in to a bowl and mix it well.
2. Heat the cooking pan and add in cooking oil, add chopped onion and leek saute for 2 mins. Add the grated ginger and grated garlic continue saute for another 2 more mins until fragrant.
3.Add in the minced kurobuta pork and cook until meat not longer red.
4. Add in all of the ingredients B and season with Okinawa Honwakatōu then continue to simmering over medium low heat until sauce ia reduced.
5. Then turn off the heat and add in the sesame oil. Set aside.
7.In another deep frying pot, heat up oil for deep frying eggplant at 170c. Add in alot little bit of potato strach to avoid oil splash. Pat dry eggplant with kitchen towel and deep fry until golden brown.
Add the Kurobuta Nikumiso on top of eggplant and its done. Enjoy the Kurobuta Nikumiso Dengaku 😊
Another dish Kurobuta Nikumiso Yaki Tofu is one of my family favourite, its just simply and delicious.
🎀Hope you will love my recipe🎀